Position at a Glance
This position is within a data analytics/data science team located in Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. financial services firm and its Consumer Lending business line. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Design measurement plans for digital marketing campaigns including design of experiments (DoE) to measure results and performance using adequate KPIs according to campaign objectives.
• Develop broad learning agendas for projects that span across multiple years.
• Define KPI targets by leveraging gross and incremental results from previous projects.
• Create and/or update existing processes, reports and dashboards used to measure and share results with partners.
• Analyze and Identify opportunities and recommendations for future projects based on current and past results.
• Socialize results and recommendations with key stakeholders and business partners.
• Identify and recommend new data sources to enhance analytics and reporting.
• Partner with multiple and diverse teams to improve and/or automate processes and reporting for marketing measurement.
• Bachelor’s degree in programs such as engineering or computer sciences.
• 2-3 years of experience in a related field.
• Intermediate to advanced SQL, preferably on Teradata warehouses.
• Working knowledge in exploratory analysis, inferential statistics and Design of Experiments. A/B testing.
• Relevant experience in web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to deliver analytics results
• Ability to articulate business problems and scenarios to colleagues and clients and understand project requirements to translate them into actionable steps
• Be high-energy, self-directed and proactive with a can-do attitude that excels in an environment with limited supervision.
• Relevant experience working in Financial Services Industry.
• Relevant experience with consumer lending products like home Mortgages and Home Equity.
• Programming experience in SAS, R, Python or other similar.
• Experience building dashboards in Excel, Tableau, Qlikview, Google Studio or any other data visualization tool.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto