Importante Empresa Consumo Masivo
San Bernardo, Metropolitana de Santiago
Destacada
Empresa Confidencial
Las Condes, Metropolitana de Santiago
Destacada
Defontana
Las Condes, Metropolitana de Santiago
Destacada
Empresa Confidencial
Huechuraba, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
NVM CONSULTORIA EN GESTION DE PERSONAS LTDA
Las Condes, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
Empresa Confidencial
Pudahuel, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
Defontana
Las Condes, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
Helpnet Ingeniería de Recursos Humanos Ltda.
Vitacura, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
Empresa Confidencial
Vitacura, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
Empresa Confidencial
Santiago, Metropolitana de Santiago
Publicada ayer
LATAM
Santiago, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 2 días
Vendenostuauto
Huechuraba, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 2 días
Empresa Consultora
Providencia, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 2 días
Importante empresa Automotriz
Vitacura, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 2 días
Empresa Confidencial
Santiago, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 2 días
Hace 3 días
Empresa Proveedora de la Minería
Santiago, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 3 días
Page Group
Santiago, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 3 días
Seguros Bupa
Las Condes, Metropolitana de Santiago
Hace 4 días
Hace 4 días

Contador Auditor - Salario incrementa cada 3 meses

Skill Technologies

Tecnologías de Información
  • Publicado: 04/07/2019

  • Finaliza: 27/07/2019

Introduction
Would you like to work in a company with a potential growth at the level of the top global social networking companies? We started to build that mobile application. If you have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we invite you to join our team and be the protagonist of what we are building to deliver to the world.
We are located in Santiago, Chile, where we are building the application and the company from scratch. We need Chilean talents to support us to research human activities and skills, our target market, build the App and launch it in the US market. We also need Chilean talents to support us with the control and management of the company accounting, of the remuneration processes and the management of the performance in general.

Description
The graduate/professional applies for a full-time job to work as a (Junior) Accounting Auditor & Business Analyst, to keep control and management of the company accounting, manage the remuneration process, carry out research and market analysis activities, definition of activities and skills that will be enabled in the App, analysis of user testing, and other activities related to the improvement of the application in general. The professional will occupy approximately 40% of his/her time in responsibilities as "Accounting Auditor" and the remaining 60% as "Business Analyst".

The employee will receive an initial gross salary of CLP 980,000 per month, during the first 3 months. After 3 months, the person will be raised the salary every 3 months in a range that will vary according to his/her professional performance and the company´s growth between 150.000 and 300.000.

EXCLUDING REQUIREMENTS
· The applicant must be a graduate, with formal tittle, from a professional career (a 4 or 6 year career) in Accounting Audit
· Advanced skills at MS Excel
· Listening, speaking and reading comprehension advanced English is required
· No job experience is required, or a maximum of 1 year.

Detalle Oferta:

Tipo de Cargo:
Analista
Vacantes:
1
Área de desempeño:
Administración
Región:
Metropolitana de Santiago
Comuna:
Las Condes
Lugar de Trabajo:
Santiago, Las Condes o Ñuñoa
Duración Contrato:
Indefinido
Jornada
Jornada Completa
Comentarios Sueldo:
Salario bruto incrementará entre 150.000 y 300.000 cada tres meses según desempeño hasta alcanzar 2.500.000 liquido.

Requisitos

Requisitos Minimos:
Excel avanzado
Experiencia Mínima:
0 años
Estudios mínimos:
Universitaria
Situación Académica:
Graduado
Dominio Computacional:
Nivel usuario avanzado
Carrera:
Idiomas Requeridos:
  • Inglés

    Escrito: Medio - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto

Preguntas

Pregunta 1:
¿Confirma que su nivel de ingles de escucha, speeking, lectura y escritura es avanzado y fluido?
Pregunta 2:
¿Confirma que es un profesional egresado y titulado?
Pregunta 3:
Desde que fecha esta disponible para trabajar?
Pregunta 4:
Pretensiones de renta?