1. Provide pre-sales and after-sales support for key customers and projects.
2. Improve the cloud service availability architecture and identify issues.
3. Support technical issues during the warranty period, such as onsite technical communication, fault location and demarcation, drill solution output, and other assurance technologies.
4. Compile and output related technical documents, and support the standardization of customer services.
5. Manage the delivery and O&M of key projects, and help customers to smoothly migrate services to the cloud.
6. TOP Improve the service capabilities of regional partners.
1. Compressive capability: Self-motivated, result-oriented, challenging work, full of passion, and able to work under pressure.
2. Effective communication capability: Effectively communicate with the customer about the service solution, project plan, and progress, obtain customer support and recognition, and communicate with customer executives. Experience in S/A/B projects is preferred.
3. Risk identification capability: Identify key risks of the market / project, and drive the resolution of the risks in the customer's top management.
4. Project management capability: Excellent execution capability, task coordination and allocation capability, and efficient resource integration capability.
Professional knowledge requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in computer and other related majors; Advanced English: Level; professional background in computer and IT technologies;
2. Have experience in development, O&M, and customer technical services; have experience in pre-sales or post-sales support and management of key projects with IaaS / PaaS/ SaaS; or have experience in large-scale enterprise IT systems.
3. The improvement experience of systematic topics with top tasks is preferred.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto