Page Group is seeking for a Lead Data Analyst for a 6-month-project in a multinational company located in Providencia, Santiago.
· Effectively analyze large amounts of data from data modelling perspective
· Identify, analyze the source system data for data quality, data profiling and data governance.
· Responsible for BI/Data Warehouse data modeling with involvement in design, dimensional modeling and architecture
· Responsible for developing source to target attribute level data mapping documents and business rules
· Analyze and understand data relationships between entities
· Building re-engineering models from already existing models of source
· Optimization of SQL scripts by Indexing, Partitioning and de-normalization
· Dimensional Modeling / Erwin Tool Experience
· Good Exposure to Traditional Waterfall, Agile, Incremental and Iterative methodologies
· Experience in working on a global project delivery involving onsite-offshore model – Must have with minimum 6yrs of exp
· Informatica, AWS experience (Ideally)