Supply Chain Manager
Energía / Electricidad / Electrónica
*Please include your resume/CV in English.
Senvion is seeking candidates to join its team in Santiago, Chile in the position of Supply Chain Manager. The SCM ensure that the delivery of the WEC to the windfarm occurs on time, within budget, and according to the quality demands required to install the turbine on time. This has to happen in coordination between Supply Chain, Global Nacelles, and Global Logistics on behalf of Project Management.
• Ensure the availability of all plant components in accordance with the project planning on behalf of Project Management with regards to schedule, costs and quality
• Coordination of scheduling with the relevant departments
• Optimization of resource planning for major projects
• Continuous monitoring of the demand and capacity situation
• Proactive management of deviations and risks in the event of changes in material availability in close coordination with Material Management, Supply Chain and Global Logistics
• Reporting / statistical evaluation of availabilities
• Contact person for special requests by Product & Technology for prototype implementation and trial components
• 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Possess interpersonal skills that allow effective communications;
• Spanish and English bilingualism, both oral and written;
• Active listener who encourages open communication;
• Ability to interpret and communicate technical information;
• Communication and teamwork skills, integrity and a sense of responsibility
• Motivated to work hard, learn quickly, and establish credibility;
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to thrive in dynamic, rapidly changing business environment;
• Consciousness to cultural differences;
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Analytical thinking combined with organizational skills