We are searching for a Budget & Reporting Analyst to participate in the company's FP&A team. English is necessary.
Detalles del cliente
A leading multinational company with a significant and fast-growing presence in the energy industry is looking for a budget and reporting analyst to participate in the company's financial planning, analysis and reporting processes.
Descripción de la oferta
* Support the preparation and control of the annual budget, forecasts and medium-term business plan;
* Support the preparation and delivery of timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting to the Boards, Investors and other relevant stakeholders in the business;
* Undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis to ensure effective understanding and reporting of key financial earnings and cashflow metrics along with other management information;
* Participate in financial closing processes, in coordination with accounting, treasury and other business functions to ensure production of timely, accurate and complete business data;
* Proactively and continually work with the accounting and treasury teams to harmonise and automate financial processes, including optimising the use of the company's ERP system;
* Continually business partner with commercial, technical and other business functions to deliver robust and cohesive financial data;
* Participate in the group's ongoing financing (corporate and project) and credit rating processes along with other special projects as required.
Perfil del candidato
Professional with a Degree in Business Administration and experience participating in FP&A teams supporting budget preparation and forecast analysis.
Oferta de empleo
Be part of the FP&A team of a multinational company.