We are searching for a professional with a Business Administration or Civil Engineering Degree, to lead the FP&A area in a multinational company in the energy sector. Advanced English is necessary.
Detalles del cliente
A leading multinational company with a significant and fast-growing presence in the energy industry is looking for an experienced FP&A professional to lead the company's financial planning, analysis and reporting processes.
Descripción de la oferta
* Prepare, manage and control the annual budget, forecasts and medium-term business plan;
* Prepare and deliver in a timely and accurate manner the periodic, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting to the Boards, Investors and other relevant stakeholders in the business;
* Undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis to ensure effective understanding and reporting of key financial earnings and cashflow metrics along with other management information;
* Drive financial closing processes, in coordination with accounting, treasury and other business functions to ensure production of timely, accurate and complete business data;
* Proactively and continually work with the accounting and treasury teams to harmonise and automate financial processes, including optimising the use of the company's ERP system;
* Continually business partner with commercial, technical and other business functions to deliver robust and cohesive financial data;
* Participate in the group's ongoing financing (corporate and project) and credit rating processes along with other special projects as required.
Perfil del candidato
The successful applicant should have 8 to 12 years of finance department work experience, a significant portion of which shall have been gained in leading FP&A roles ideally in a multinational environment. You will have a strong result backed track record as a business partner able to deliver effective decision support and clear financial reporting to senior management.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and fluent English (listening, speaking and writing) are essential for this role.
Experience in the energy or natural resources sectors is strongly desirable.
Oferta de empleo
Be part of a multinational company with focus on the energy industry and lead the financial planning, analysis and reporting processes.