Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the Data Research Lab team, which specializes in discovering, developing, and delivering innovative solutions to non-conventional and high profile data-enabled challenges. The team focuses on agility and creativity to respond to the rapidly changing demands and technology in the field of data analytics through leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence, real-time analytics, and advanced visualization technologies.
The candidate will work closely with the team lead in developing advanced visualization Web-based tools by developing back-end and/or front-end Web applications using Python, Django framework, and D3js framework, in addition to providing support in ad-hoc projects and proofs of concept with tight deadlines.
A professional degree in Computer Engineering or a similar field, with a proven proficiency in the following technologies.
• Web development frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Symfony, or others
• Advanced SQL (any engine), including NoSQL engines
• Basic understanding of D3js, with knowledge of internet security and encryption considered as a plus
• Advanced understanding of Angular Framework and/or React Library are a plus
• Knowledge of UNIX Shell Scripting
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Interest in the field of data analytics
• 2+ years of experience in Web Development
• Detail- and quality-oriented
• Able to work under pressure
• Team player
• Excellent communication
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto